from a void space of my empty skull...

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Seek.... You shall find a friend in me

Marching down my memory lane paints vivid pictures of my previous past.....first day at school, rubber ball cricket, ceaseless altercations , Summer computer courses, dropping out of Hindi class, board exam results, College ragging , Flirting days , first job, & all my friends - who made my life.

Brooding on my past, I understand my attitude and character have metamorphosed only for the good. This positive transfiguration would have not been made possible without my family and friends.

Friends made me what I'm today. I still wonder, how did I gain friends with all my weaknesses that I possessed? How did I win friends who stood by my side through all tough times? How did I succeed in acquiring the treasures of my life- friends?

Contemplating on what could have been the drivers of friendship - I could not think of anything other than unbound love, trust & care.Joy is multiplied when love, trust & care is reciprocated & happiness flourishes in any relationship leaving the entities soaked in pleasure and unbound happiness.

Over these growing years, I have learnt to reciprocate love in its purest form - friendship. I have imbibed the habit of overlooking an individual minor weakness and started searching for his strengths. I have learnt to stand strong by his/her side and fight for him/her, die for him/her even when the whole world is against us. After all, it is all for friendship.

Friendship has enabled to broaden my horizons of mind to offer my love to all those who seek it. With open arms I invite all my fellow beings to taste the fruits of my friendship that I can offer you. I'm determined to make your life richer with love, love and pure love....

I would sow in you - what my friends enlightened me with - the joy of sharing love through friendship and together we would reap happiness.

No comments: