from a void space of my empty skull...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

BLOG OF FAME...

One morning after the regular morning prayer assembly, Rev. Fr. Paul came with this wierd idea of re-sizing sections. Shahul and I were unfavorably placed as this unexpected displacement would bring new changes in our daily routine of trading trinkets and choclates with MADE IN FRANCE embossed on it. Our inability to penetrate the new market filled with studious kids, made me allergic to trade and concentrate on my studies. Soon, I was moving to the top ranks and it was not until then I earned friends and one among them was a fragile, pale, thin kid - Pari aka Rangan. We grew together like brothers and shared similair interests and passion. Pari unlike me is a great "Kalaakari". I always urge him to pursue his passion - art and paintings and what you would find below is a small collection of Pari's in my BLOG OF FAME....






4 comments:

Girl of Destiny said...

scary kitten....ka-uuuute puppy...childish ravi varma...portrayed baba...Good collection. Claps to the Kalakari!

Narayanan said...

Thanks my dear God's own child!
Watch the new addition..mind moving stuff...

Girl of Destiny said...

fantastic!
especially the expression and the individual hair...caught well!

Girl of Destiny said...

hey u've been tagged! :-)
chk my blog!