from a void space of my empty skull...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From the desk of Nary - 8 facts about me…

You know life gets hectic. I spent the whole last week immersed in one of the most exciting books – Ponniyin Selvan. Having reached the climax of PS and with enormous requests mounting from my beloved friends who have started falling in love with my words and who perennially urge me to pen down my thoughts, I decide to share with you, friends, 8 facts about my life. Thanks to Mathi who tagged and nagged me for quite sometime now. Here you go…

1 – I aspired to be one of the most creative men on earth, until one day I read a research report which said 70% of creative men are gays. Please get me “straight”, I’m not creative.
2 – Invariably everyday I have at the least 2 to 3 sweet-voiced young women - probably beautiful too - calling to persuade me to use their services. I’m highly disciplined enough to say “NO”.
3 – I hate using credit cards. (Couple facts 2 & 3)
4 – I’m emotionally strong and I firmly believe my EQ is significantly higher than my IQ - This is the reason I provide for not being so successful in competitive exams.
5 – I go around preaching my friends not to a have a girl friend. Not because they are too expensive but because I don’t have one.
6 – I’m a glib liar. I’m good looking, innocent and have a heart that beats for others.
7 – I believe, Woman is god’s best creation on earth. (No, I’m not lying)
8 – I would NOT tag my friends. Not that I do not want to, but when it comes to blogging we are a bunch of chronic laggards. Let me spare them…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nary,

thanks for obliging to pen down this soon !! nice one!!

we very well know that u r a liar !!! ;)

kepp going !!

- Anu

Girl of Destiny said...

For a non-creative guy, you aren't playing this game straight!
You're supposed to tag your frnz buddy! Pass on the torch. Spread the joy. Ignite the spark. You get the idea.

Hey your facts were fun to read. very much.